Development & Leasing Manager
Nr. ref.: DLM/WAW/0921
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and supervision over projects development in the fields: predevelopment, development, project management, budgeting, scheduling, estimations, valuations and commercialization.
- Leasing of company’s commercial/industrial properties – warehouse spaces.
- Managing work of Leasing Managers.
- Working closely with tenants, building relations, travelling for viewings and negotiations.
- Ensuring completeness of all required documentation while processing agreements.
- Leading lease negotiation meetings and taking care of optimization of income on leased spaces.
- Reporting to dept. Director.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in real estate will be a plus.
- Around 5 years of experience on similar position within commercial properties leasing.
- Effectiveness shown by track record.
- Experience in industrial / logistics sector will be a plus.
- Driving license and good driving record.
- Strong analytical, negotiating and highly developed soft skillset.
- MS Office package literacy.
- Fluent English is a must – used at daily work.
Our client offers you:
- Very good salary.
- Commissions and bonuses based on your performance.
- Company car.
- Private medical care.
- Sports card.
- Other additional benefits.
- Possibility to develop in international environment with very high work ethics.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English at email@example.com stating ref. no: DLM/WAW/0921 in the e-mail subject.