Development & Project Manager – retail
Nr. ref.: DPM/WAW/0122
Our client, International developer company based in Europe with its branch office in Warsaw is currently looking for the Development Project Manager.
The company is focused on the development of residential and retail centres / shopping centres in whole Poland, however might be open for other type of commercial projects too. The person on this position will be responsible for overall management and leadership over developer’s business in Poland within development & project management area, reporting directly to Polish entity CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting CEO in the acquisition of new projects.
- Supervision over all running and planned projects.
- Coordination of project related legal, technical, construction and finance areas.
- Estimation of project costs, creating analyses such as technical due diligence, feasibility studies, etc.
- Cooperation with the architects and project verification.
- Obtaining all necessary approvals and permits (local zoning plan, building permit) in the development process.
- Organizing bids, running negotiations with general contractors.
- Supervising general contractor and subcontractors during whole construction process.
- Maintaining control over whole investment process in all its aspects: costs, time schedules, budgets, employment, etc.
Requirements that you have to fill to be a part in this recruitment are:
- At least 5 years of experience on similar position at a developer company in the development or project management department.
- Ability to estimate project profitability and its risks.
- Experience in the field of retail projects is a must.
- Fluent English – written and spoken – used in daily work and reporting.
- Experience in working on as well green filed and brown filed projects.
- Experience in creation of technical due diligence reports, feasibility studies.
- Business oriented attitude with superb communication skills.
- Ability to travel around Poland being based in Warsaw office.
Our client offers you:
- Very attractive salary.
- B2B employment contract.
- Work at International company on its early stage of development in Poland.
- Possibility to develop within this organization and shape its future!
All candidates willing to apply for this position are asked to send their CV in English stating reference number DPM/WAW/0122 in the email subject at email@example.com