Facility Manager (HVAC expert)
Nr. ref.: FM/WAW/1122
For our client, an international real estate fund, owner of top class office and retail properties around Poland, we are currently looking for a person for the Facility Manager position. The company is running both property management and FM internally, focusing on best quality services for their tenants.
You will be based in Warsaw head office and will be reporting directly to Senior FM. You will be responsible for the work on a modern office and/or retail properties. Your technical experience is crucial, and you have to be fluent with HVAC installations technical maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical management of designated commercial buildings (top locations in Warsaw).
- Costs and budget control (CAPEX and OPEX).
- Ensuring that all HVAC and electric installations are properly working.
- Preparation of tender offers, coordinating and negotiating of external facility management agreements (security, waste management, cleaning).
- Working closely with tenants (fit out works, repairs, updates, etc.).
- BMS knowledge, health & safety (BHP) and fire protection policies knowledge.
- Setting works plan and taking care of its realization.
- Reporting to Senior FM.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education – ideally within sanitary engineering, as well as mechanical or electrician engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in facility/technical management.
- Fluent knowledge about technical aspects of HVAC and electrical installations.
- MS Office package (especially Excel) – is a must.
- Good English – is a must – used with tenants and The Board.
- Strong analytical skills, goal oriented, responsible, problem-solving and positive attitude.
- Driving license.
Our client offers you:
- Very good salary – in accordance with your experience.
- Bonus systems.
- Private medical care.
- Sport card.
- Internal & external trainings.
- Possibility to develop in international environment at one of the best real estate companies.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English, stating ref. no: FM/WAW/1122 in the e-mail subject on the address email@example.com