Nr. ref.: FM/KRK/0723
For our client, an international developer and property management company focused on office buildings, we are currently looking for a person for the Facility Manager position.
This person will be based in Kraków and will be responsible for the technical management of two, maximum three office buildings. You must be able to travel mainly around major cities in southern Poland. There is no company car, so you will be travelling by train, or you can use your own car and all costs will be refunded by the employer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical management of the commercial office buildings.
- Ensuring that HVAC and electric systems are up-to-date and properly working.
- Costs and budget control, incl. CAPEX and OPEX.
- Setting work’s plan and taking care of its realization.
- Preparation of tender offers, signing FM agreements, coordinating projects of re-modellings, extensions, fit outs.
- Legal issues literacy in terms of technical aspects of property management.
- Ability to occasionally travel around southern Poland.
- Reporting to department’s director.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Higher technical education – engineering, mechanical, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in facility management of commercial properties.
- Experience in technical management, budgeting & cost control.
- MS Office package (Excel).
- Good English written and spoken.
- Goal-orientation, good communication skills, problem-solving attitude.
- Driving licence – will be a plus.
Our client offers you:
- Very good salary, based on B2B or regular work employment contract.
- Bonus system.
- Private medical care.
- Multisport card.
- Private life insurance.
- Internal and external trainings.
- Possibility to develop in international environment and one of the biggest companies in real estate in Poland.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English at email@example.com stating ref. no: FM/KRK/0723 in the e-mail subject.