Investment Director – fund
Nr. ref.: ID/WAW/0921
Our client, an international property fund and asset manager, based in Western Europe, with one of its offices in Warsaw, is currently looking for an Investment Director who will focus mainly, but not limited to, on the office asset class.
The company is focused on investment in office, industrial and other commercial properties in Europe. The person on this position will be responsible for overall sourcing, financing and management over company’s investment business in Poland, primarily within investment and transaction acquisition areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Commercial properties sourcing and acquisition according to investors’ needs and goals.
- Commercial advisory in acquisition and disposition of property investments.
- Leading and executing acquisition and disposition projects and liaising with the clients operating in both alternative and commercial real estate sectors.
- Execution of development fund-raising strategies through forward funding and joint ventures instructions, as well as on/off market deal sourcing.
- Cooperation with legal, technical and finance external experts.
- Transaction planning and management, estimations, feasibility studies, supervision overdue diligence processes.
- Management of the small team
- In the nearest future, further expansion of the team.
- Reporting to CEO.
Requirements that you have to fill to be a part of this recruitment are:
- 6-8 years of experience on similar position at an investment fund or investment department in international real estate consulting agency in Poland.
- Experience with office project acquisition is a must.
- Fluent English – written and spoken – used in daily work.
- Experience in working on as well green filed and brown filed projects.
- Experience in analytics, due diligence reports, feasibility studies.
- Business oriented attitude with superb communication skills.
- Extensive network and sound reputation.
- Ability to work in international environment.
Our client offers you:
- Attractive salary based on B2B or regular work employment contract.
- Bonus systems.
- Work at International company with highest standards.
- Possibility to take your career to the next level within this organization.
All candidates willing to apply for this position are asked to send us their CV in English, stating reference number ID/WAW/0921 in the email subject.