Junior Facility Manager (office)
Nr. ref.: JFM/WAW/0922
For our client, international company focused on commercial properties’ management, we are currently looking for a person for the Junior Facility Manager position.
You will be based in Warsaw head office and will be reporting directly to Senior FM. You will be responsible for the work on a modern office building.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical management of designated buildings.
- Costs and budget control (CAPEX and OPEX).
- Ensuring that all HVAC and electric installations are properly working.
- Preparation of tender offers, coordinating and negotiating of external facility management agreements (security, waste management, cleaning).
- Working closely with shopping center tenants (fit out works, etc.).
- BMS acknowledge, health & safety (BHP) and fire protection policies knowledge.
- Setting works plan and taking care of its realization.
- Reporting to Senior FM.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education – technical or electrician engineer will be a plus.
- Education in Real Estate will be a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in facility/technical management.
- MS Office package (especially Excel) – is a must.
- Good English – is a must.
- Strong analytical skills, goal oriented, responsible, problem solving and positive attitude.
- Driving license.
Our client offers you:
- Very good salary – in accordance with your experience.
- Bonus systems.
- Private medical care.
- Sport card.
- Internal & external trainings.
- Possibility to develop in international environment at one of the best real estate companies.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English stating ref. no: JFM/WAW/0922 in the e-mail subject on the address firstname.lastname@example.org