Leasing Director – retail (+ home office)
Nr. ref.: LD.WRC/0522
For our client, international fund owning retail centres around whole Europe – we are currently looking for a person on the Leasing Director position to be working in Wrocław office (or visiting Wrocław 2-3 days a week + home office) and being responsible for the leasing strategy and execution of retail centre in Wrocław.
The person on this position will also be responsible for setting up goals and future strategies together with Centre Director. The person on this position will also be focused on international cooperation within the group and other Leasing Directors worldwide, as this role is crucial from the business perspective.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for creating the leasing strategy and its implementation.
- Co-creating the budget and spending funds for implementation.
- Acquiring new tenants as with the adopted leasing strategy – active market research, presentation of the center, preparation of offers, e.g., change, finalization.
- Renegotiation of contracts with foreign tenants of the center in the event of the intention to continue cooperation.
- Strict activities undertaken by cooperation with legal department, retail development to achieve the goal of activities and transparency of activities by decision making.
- Creating periodic reports, statements, presentation, and other documents in the field of leasing.
- Representation of the Center at official meetings and leasing events, planning and repetition.
- Close cooperation with leasing specialists across the entire company’s portfolio to optimize the group’s potential.
- Substantive support for the Director of the Center. Conscientious implementation of tasks.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in real estate will be a plus.
- At least 6 years of experience on similar position within retail leasing area, ideally in another shopping centre / retail park / outlet centre or within tenant representation from agency field.
- Highly developed people leadership and relationship development skills with the ability to create, retain and manage effective connections and cooperation with clients.
- Experience with tenants in retail and effectiveness is a must and must be shown by track record.
- Strong analytical, negotiating and highly developed soft skills.
- MS Office package literacy.
- Very good English is a must.
- Ability to work in Wrocław – ideally moving or living there for full time, optionally work for 2-3 days in Wrocław + home office.
Our client offers you:
- Regular work employment.
- Very good salary.
- Commissions and bonuses based on your performance.
- Private medical care.
- Sports card.
- Life insurance.
- English lessons.
- Other additional benefits (multibenefit system).
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref. no: LD/WRC/0522 in the e-mail subject.