Nr. ref.: LM/WAW/0921
For our Client international company focused on investment in real estate market and property management we are currently looking for a person on the Leasing Manager position to be working from Warsaw office being responsible for the leasing of few different industrial parks in eastern and central or central and western Poland depending on his/hers preference.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leasing of company’s commercial/industrial properties – warehouse spaces.
- Working closely with tenants, building relations.
- Preparation of leasing offers and presentations.
- Travelling by car/plane/train for viewings and negotiations in the locations.
- Ensuring completeness of all required documentation while processing agreements.
- Leading lease negotiation meetings.
- Optimizing income for leased spaces.
- Reporting to dept. Director.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in real estate will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position within commercial leasing.
- Effectiveness shown by track record.
- Experience in industrial / logistics sector will be a plus.
- Driving licence and good driving record.
- Strong analytical, negotiating and highly developed soft skills.
- MS Office package literacy.
- Fluent English is a must – used at daily work.
Our Client offers you:
- Very good salary.
- Commissions and bonuses based on your performance.
- Company car.
- Private medical care.
- Sports card.
- Other additional benefits.
- Possibility to develop in International environment with very high work ethics.
If you are interested in this job offer please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref. no: LM/WAW/0921 in the e-mail subject.