Sales & Marketing Manager – residential
Nr. ref.: SMM/WAW/0122
For our Client international development company focused on real estate market, we are currently looking for a person on the Sales & Marketing Manager position to work with and lead residential department. You will be working in Warsaw headquarter, being responsible for flats sale located around Warsaw and other regional cities in the nearest future. You will also cover all marketing areas, working closely with the company CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Active business development role in the field of apartments sale.
- Lead the project “from A to Z” including all its aspects (presentation, pre-purchase agreement preparation, architect cooperation, final agreement preparation, notary check, etc.).
- Assisting clients in all procedures.
- Negotiating with clients, ensuring completeness of all required documentation.
- Creating offers, documents, visualizations, etc.
- Cooperation with marketing agencies in terms of branding, marketing, PR materials and activities regarding residential investments in Poland.
- Hiring, managing and leading a small team of Sales Consultants.
- Good sales results.
- Working closely with CEO.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in real estate will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in residential / apartments sales process.
- Strong sales & negotiating skills.
- Ability to cooperate and coordinate all marketing & PR processes with external agencies.
- Great knowledge of the residential market in Poland, especially in Warsaw.
- Great attitude towards clients, ability to ease in building relationships, communicativeness.
- Very good English is a must as you will be in contact with foreign clients and company’s headquarters.
Our client offers you:
- Very good salary.
- Bonuses and commission system.
- All required tools.
- Possibility to develop in international environment.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English at email@example.com stating ref. no: “SMM/WAW/0122” in the e-mail subject.