Senior Leasing Manager – Office
Nr. ref.: LMO/WAW/0722
For our client, one of the biggest developers and funds focused on investment in commercial properties, we are currently looking for a Senior Leasing Manager to lease office spaces in Warsaw mainly but also in other major cities. This is a new role due to the expansion of the company’s portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Searching for tenants and new business development opportunities.
- Running negotiations with tenants, advisory and day-to-day client management.
- Ensuring completeness of all required documentation in the leasing process.
- Inviting potential clients for space viewings
- Good lease results, high success rate.
- Cooperation with fit-out project managers, legal and other departments.
- Working closely and reporting to Head of Leasing.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in real estate will be a plus.
- At least a few years of experience in the leasing process of office spaces is a must.
- Great knowledge about Polish office market.
- Track record in leasing is a must.
- Strong sales & negotiation skills.
- Ambitious & enthusiastic candidates.
- Very good English is a must – will be used at daily work.
Our client offers you:
- Very good basic salary.
- Commission system based on the transactions.
- Bonus system.
- Private medical care.
- Sport card.
- Financial addons for holidays.
- English classes.
- Development possibilities.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in Polish and English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref. no: LMO/WAW/0722 in the e-mail subject.