Sustainability & Certification Consultant / Senior Consultant
For our client, one of the biggest real estate consulting companies in Poland, we are currently looking for a person on the Sustainability & Certification Consultant or Senior Consultant position (depending on your experience).
You will be given the opportunity to work remotely – from home or at one of the offices based in Warsaw or Kraków and you will be responsible for the field of certification in LEED and WELL during all project phases while cooperating with investors, developers, and contractors on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and coordination of sustainability aspects, mainly in the office projects of new and existing projects in Poland.
- Preparing and coordinating with external companies the assessments of projects and buildings in the LEED / WELL / FITWEL process certifications.
- Cooperation with external service providers (architects, consultants).
- Reviewing all documentations and creating process improvements.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Construction site reviews.
- Coordination and management of obtaining of BREEAM, LEED, WELL and other certifications.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in the field of real estate or construction will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of commercial buildings’ certification is required.
- Experience within construction and property sustainable solutions will also be essential.
- Understanding the benefits, costs and technical content of green building certification schemes is very important in this role.
- Great attitude towards people and ability to ease in building relationships, communicativeness and highly developed empathy are crucial.
- Very good English (spoken and written) is a must.
Our client offers you:
- B2B or regular work employment contract – depending on your preference.
- Flexibility on where and when you work – home office / office / remote work.
- Very good salary.
- Bonus system.
- Private medical care.
- Friendly work environment focused on employee growth.
- Possibility to work on high-end office projects and develop in one of the top business companies in Poland.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in Polish or English at email@example.com stating ref. no.: “SCC/WAW/0922” for Warsaw or „SCC/KRK/0922” for Krakow in the e-mail subject.