Sustainability & Innovation Manager
Nr. ref.: SIM/WAW/0622
For our client, one of the biggest international office developers in Poland, we are currently looking for a person on the Sustainability & Innovation Manager position to work and lead the area. This is a new role within the company.
You will be working in Warsaw head office being responsible for the field of sustainability and market innovations by screening solutions in terms of property and construction the latest innovations and trends within certification (BREEAM, LEED, WELL), energy saving, optimization, ESG, construction, fit-outs and much more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and coordination of sustainability and ESG aspects, mainly in the office projects of new and existing projects in Poland.
- Preparing and coordinating with external companies the assessments of projects and buildings in the LEED / BREEAM / WELL / FITWEL process certifications.
- Cooperation with external service providers (architects, consultants).
- Reviewing all documentations and creating process improvements.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients.
Construction site reviews.
- Coordination and management of obtaining of BREEAM, LEED, WELL and other certifications.
- Analysis of existing and introducing of new energy-saving solutions.
- Optimization of investment and operating costs via sustainable solutions.
- Creation of regular and one-time sustainability reports.
- Cooperation on reporting for bondholders, banks, rating companies.
- Management of energy management system according to ISO 50001.
- Cooperation in the preparation of new sustainability investments.
- Close cooperation with the development department.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Higher education.
- Education in the field of real estate or construction will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of commercial buildings’ certification is required.
- We’re looking for an enthusiast! You have to be very proactive and very interested in all market trends and innovations around the world, know where to seek for new solutions and how to analyse them.
- Experience within construction and property market innovations will also be essential.
- Understanding the benefits, costs and technical content of green building certification schemes will be very important in this role.
- Great attitude towards people and ability to ease in building relationships, communicativeness and highly developed empathy are crucial.
- Very good English (spoken and written) is a must.
Our client offers you:
- B2B or regular work employment contract – depending on your preference.
- Very good salary.
- Bonus system.
- Friendly work environment focused on employee growth.
- Possibility to work on high-end office projects and develop in one of the top business companies in Poland.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your CV in English at email@example.com stating ref. no.: “SIM/WAW/0622” in the e-mail subject.