Technical & Project Development Manager – industrial
Our client, International developer company, is currently looking for the Technical & Project Development Manager to join their team. Preferably you would be based in Warsaw or Łódź office, but you can be based anywhere around Poland while being open for business travels and keeping in mind that you might be assigned with project in a different part of the country.
The company is focused on investment in industrial projects worldwide. The person on this position will be responsible for overall management over projects on their initial phase – negotiations with the client (together with BDM), project estimations (lump sum costs) and predevelopment up to work permit stage and later supervise the project management process up to final takeovers and passing the building to new tenant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cooperation with legal, technical, construction and finance departments.
- Estimation of project costs (lump sum): including general works, fit-outs and installations calculations.
- Creating analyses such as technical due diligence.
- Obtaining all necessary approvals and permits (local zoning plan, environmental opinions, building permit, etc.).
- Cooperation with the architects and project verification.
- Organizing bids and negotiating with general contractors and subcontractors.
- Maintaining control over the whole investment and project management process (costs, time schedules, budgets) up to final stages and takeovers.
Requirements you have to fill to be a part of this recruitment process:
- At least 3 years of experience with similar responsibilities in the development / cost management / project management areas.
- Experience in working on commercial (retail or industrial) projects is a must.
- Solid technical, project management knowledge.
- Fluent English – written and spoken – used at daily work.
- Experience in working on as well green filed and brown filed projects.
- Experience in creation of technical due diligence reports, feasibility studies.
- Business oriented attitude with superb communication skills.
- Ability to work in flexible time and travel around Poland.
- Open attitude, optimistic and enthusiastic approach needed.
Our Client offers you:
- Employment on B2B basis or work employment agreement depending on your preference.
- Very attractive salary and bonus systems.
- Private medical care, sports card, other benefits.
- All required tools.
- Work at International company with the highest standards.
- Real development possibilities.
All candidates willing to apply for this position are asked to send us their CV in English stating reference number TPDM/WAW/0921 in the email subject at email@example.com