szyte na miarę potrzeb organizacji
z sektora nieruchomości i budownictwa oraz finansów i bankowości
szyte na miarę potrzeb organizacji
Lokalizacja: Europa / Europe, Cała Polska - dowolne miejsce pracy
Our client, an international developer and operator of shopping centers in Europe, is currently looking for a European Finance Transition Specialist (EU) who will travel around European countries and implement a new ERP system rollout staying 2-3 months at one place and then moving to another. The whole project is estimated to start in June 2021 and end in June 2023. This will be a regular work agreement contract for a definite time of 2 years.
The company will deliver tools in each country such as company car, apartment, all travel expenses refund and other benefits.
The European Finance Transition Specialist will assist in the implementation of the new ERP platform across all centers and the Group in a phased rollout project. This role will be responsible for coordinating and supporting users by providing training and assistance to seek continuous improvement. Since the project covers several geographies, the role will be required to travel and live in different European countries for the duration of the contract.
- Assisting local Centers with the rollout of a new group wide finance system. This system is currently in the planning stage and expected to enter implementation mid-2021.
- Managing change in the local Centers by assisting end-users in using the new ERP software to its full potential.
- Preparing knowledge transfer plan to ensure smooth transition to local finance teams.
- Improving and refining the integration between local and group finance teams.
- Supporting the workarounds that might be implemented during the project, while supporting processes simplification and preparing for the new ERP implementation.
- Ensuring service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- Providing ongoing support to all local teams, as developing, reviewing and maintaining financial systems and accounting policies and procedures.
- Educating internal or external customers in improvements or updates to finance processes or other areas.
- Supporting regular test and analysis of defects in the local Centers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years of relevant accountancy experience.
- Similar functional experience with ERP implementation and daily support to users.
- Fully committed to travel and continuously live abroad in different countries throughout the duration of the contract.
- Excellent English proficiency both reading and writing (other European languages will be a plus).
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills, highly collaborative nature and with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- You need to be able to start the work in June 2021 the latest.
- Experience in change management and system implementation.
- Demonstrate mastery of the process competency principles and practices.
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work independently and execute on goals with little supervision.
- Creative thinking leveraging technology to drive process improvements.
- Possess a proactive and positive attitude.
- Hands-on and with ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritize and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Flexible work schedule will be required.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Possibility to take part in a cross-European project based in different countries and cultures.
- Flying around different countries or/and home office based work due to dynamic pandemic situation.
- Attractive salary in accordance with the level of Specialist role.
- Full refund of all travel costs and other reasonable expenses.
- Paid apartment and company car for the time of stay in each location.
- Other benefits.
Candidates meeting the requirements, having fluency in English and willing to travel a lot are kindly asked to send their CVs in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref. no.: EFTS/EU/0321 in the email subject.
Zapisz się na nasz newsletter i bądź na bieżąco z tym, co dzieje się w branży rekrutacji dla sektora nieruchomości i budownictwa.
Otrzymuj raporty płacowe, intersujące informacje oraz trendy rynkowe.
Otrzymaj 20% zniżki na pierwszą rekrutację!